Re: orion HIPPOLYTUS: THE ESSENE TEXT

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

Forgive me for snipping this post to death. But reading it two points (below)
from Hippolytus struck me. What are the sources of his belief that Jews
believe all creation is animate with sensation? Was there really such a
belief?

Tim Phillips
tiphillips@infoave.net

George Brooks wrote:

[SNIP]

HIPPOLYTUS OF ROME

> THE REFUTATION OF ALL HERESIES
> [Discoverd in the Monastery of Mt. Athos, Greece in the late 1800^Rs]
>
> BOOK IX.

[SNIP]...