orion length of messages; bibliography

Length of messages
	I think that this would be an appropriate time to remind all of you that
we have a 4K limit for postings. If you feel that you really must post
something longer, get in touch with me privately at msorion@mscc.huji.ac.il.

Bibliography page on web site
	I have finally found the time to put together an html template for our
bibliography database. I hope that you will find the entries easier to
read. Titles which include diacritical marks will probably appear as
strange characters on the web site because I do not have the time to format
individual entries out of more than 2000 items. Feel free to e-mail me
privately if you need to know the exact spelling.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
Chief of Publications                                   fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.