RE: orion translation central?

First of all, I apologize for the massive attachment on my email, I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  Anyone who wants to help me out is encouraged to email me privately.

Secondly, to respond to the statement below - wasn't Josephus trying to legitimize Judaism and its place in his work "Against Apion"?