orion Mishnah as history

From: m9712198 <m@urc1.cc.kuleuven.ac.be>
To: orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
Subject: Re: orion Orion Mishnah as History

   Solomon Schecter perhaps also had the wrong address to find copies of
the Damascus Document in the hands of a people who could not preserve
thier own heritage. Some of you people got some serious methodological
problems. The Jews can keep a couple copies of the CD up to the Middle
Ages but they could never remeber what a Sanhedrin was or the temple
funtionary's position who headed it? It is no wonder no serious
archaeologists and philologists get involved in this forum. If a Ptolemaic
king list can be used to study Canaanite and Egyptian relations in the
Early Bronze Age and Middle Bronze and help ID Avaris and Pirameses, I
think I can use the Mishnah to help ID the RT and WP. If you do not want
to accept the Mishnah, fine! But I will stand by it, because it is a
document just as good or bad as any other.

Harrison