Using the Garcia-Parry Bibliography

Before I do anything rash, like scanning the subject index into computer
form for my own legal use, does anyone know if there are available any
additional aids to finding things in the Garcia-Parry Bibliography? It's
a great deposit of valuable information, but some subjects seem to be
virtually inaccessible with the current index approach (I was looking
for studies of DSS relationships to non-NT early Christianity and was
almost as successful just looking at the entries for known authors than
trying to find their publications through the wonderfully complex but
not so well cross-referenced index).

Bob Kraft, UPenn