Re: Melchizedek (A few naughty grammar mistakes)

Just read my post on list and noticed a few bloopers. Having Win95 problems
overfrequent crashes that obliterate lovely well thought out posts so that
one sometimes loses one's grammar when rewriting the thing so as not to
forget too many things. Gosh.

Ian

>The importance of Jubilees here is that it doesn't seem to know anything
>about Melchizedek though the writer(s) (neither is it aware of the
>interactions between Abraham and the king of Sodom). Paolo Sacchi the

(And others.)