Re: MMT

Thanks to Moshe Shulman for some good comments.
We'll just have to disagree on whether PRSNW
MRWB H'M means or implies, *in itself*, that the
authors hold outsider status.  PRS is not
in BH, but e.g. Ezra 10:16 (which for all we
know may be contemporary in composition with MMT)
has a picture of elite/insider S[Shin]WB, "turning
from" (the people).  Also thanks to Russ Gmirkin
for the analysis.  I don't have further to offer
on MMT that has not already been said, and out of
respect for longsuffering list lurkers, will leave
it at that.  Again, thanks--

Greg Doudna
gd@teol.ku.dk