Re: yahad ostracon

My feeling, however, is that some of the listusers are unfamiliar with the use
of YHD in the DSS and wondering why the excitement.  I hope this clarifies the
connection.

Jack Kilmon
Houston, Texas
JPMan@accesscomm.net

I sincerely hope you are wrong. This list, I believe, is for people at
least minimally informed about the DSS. If there are any who are quite
ignorant about the basics,  but still interested, they should do some
elementary reading before wasting the time of others who want to discuss
more advanced matters on this list.

Philip R Davies
Department of Biblical Studies
University of Sheffield