Re: orion-list Genesseret - Fishing Village AND? Hidden Tradition?

Great to see some postings again. I have a DSS question, unrelated to
Genneresat. Maybe Dr. Pinnick or Dierk or George Brooks of Tampa can help
me. I know the U. of Arizona C-14 test and I've read texts about
paleographic dating and dating of every kind, but is there a concensus
now about the date or dates of the Hymns of Thanksgiving?  Peace,  Henry
Parker