orion-list ane/Orion Questions: 1) dss orthography, 2) Chronicles

NPL,

<<  In Abegg, Flint and Ulrich, The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible (Harper S.F.,
 1999), pp. 632-3, this small fragment (from 2 Chron 28 and 29) is
 translated.

    I hope listmembers will not mind if I recommend a couple other books:
_The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Origins of the Bible_ by Eugene Ulrich
(Eerdman's,
1999).
_The Hebrew Bible and Qumran_ edited by James Charlesworth (Bibal Press,
1998).
    Best,
Virgil

For private reply, e-mail to Virgbrown1@aol.com