orion-list Enochian Nakedness?

In the Rechabite material there were what I thought were
unusual references to innocent nakedness practiced by
the Rechabite community of "Blessed Ones" on a sacred
Isle.  I could think of no Jewish community that emphasized
such nudity in practice.  But I neglected to comment on the
obvious references to some literature (Enoch-related?)
where becoming an innocent of God makes it possible to
throw your clothes to the ground.  I do not own copies
of any of these texts and so I am not able to provide any
specific citations.  Perhaps others on Orion have the
texts and the inclination.

George Brooks
Tampa, FL

For private reply, e-mail to George Brooks <george.x.brooks@juno.com>