Re: orion Assistance on DJD XXIII

Sigrid,

I've had a quick look at our copy of DJD XXIII (the vol. is out) and can't
find anything identified as Phoenician letters. You don't mention whether
de Vaux's fragment was assigned a number. I wouldn't rule out the
possibility that the fragment has been classified as something else in
this volume.

Avital Pinnick