orion Orion Scholars Seminar on Nov. 5th

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The Orion Scholars Seminar scheduled for this Thursday, Nov. 5th, 12:15-1:45
WILL TAKE PLACE IF THE STUDENT STRIKE ENDS (in Humanities 5411).
Prof. Michael Stone will be the keynote speaker.

If the strike continues, we will hold our weekly Thursday Coffee Hour in the
Orion Scholars Room (Humanities 6115) 12:15-1:00 instead of the seminar,
and the seminar will be postponed until Dec. 3rd.  We have decided on this
course of action in order to enable graduate students to attend the seminar.

Please cross-post this message and pass the information on to all concerned.

We look forward to your attendance at our programs.

Esther Chazon,
Associate Director