Re: orion Nash Papyrus

I am very greatful to all who answered - and let me summarize the information:

Excluding DSS, the oldest Biblical texts we have are:

1. "Silver Amulet" with a short text from Numbers (priestly blessings),
dated 700BC (in Paleo-Hebrew script).

2. "Nash Papyrus", Decalogue and Shma, dated 1BC (used to paleographically
date DSS, Herodian script)

3. Biblical fragment from Cairo Genizah, dated 5AD (this must be in the
square Babilonian script)

That's pretty sparse. What if we widened the criteria to include any Jewish
literary text, including pseudoepigraphic and apocryphal (but excluding
such things as funerary inscriptions, deeds of sale and marriage,
administrative lists, Uzziah inscription, etc..) - would we then have a
much longer list of manuscripts for the period of, say, up to destruction
of the temple?

Best regards,	Asia