orion Publication Date, DJD Cave 4 - Samuel Scrolls

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:36:54 -0700
From: Paul McLean <pmclean@chass.utoronto.ca>

I am a doctoral student at the University of Toronto, soon to begin a
dissertation in Biblical studies. I am interested in the Samuel scrolls
from Cave 4. Does anyone have any current information about the planned
DJD volume on 4QSam? In particular, when approximately will it be
submitted to Oxford University Press? When is its expected date of
publication? I will be grateful for any information, as it has some
bearing on my choice of dissertation topics.

Paul D. McLean
Th.D. (Cand.)
U. of Toronto
pmclean@chass.utoronto.ca