orion Fonts

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

For those of you that have expressed interested in the
fonts I have been creating, I have placed the ones so far
completed on my website in the "downloads."  Scroll through
the fonts to "Jack's Fonts" and have at em.  The ones
created so far are:

Codex Sinaiticus Uncial Greek
Moabite Stone Palaeohebrew
Lachish Ostraca Cursive Palaeohebrew
Elephantine Papyrus Aramaic
Samaritan Palaeohebrew

Jack
--
D^Òman dith laych idneh d^ÒnishMA nishMA
   Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)

 http://www.historian.net