Re: orion Off-topic - but interesting...

Re the lengthy posting concerning a purported Jewish voyager to China in
the 13th century, I extract below the most important part of the posting
(which was buried in the middle), just in case anyone missed it!

>The
>translator of the manuscript, David Selbourne, a 60-year-old British
>citizen who taught political philosophy at the University of Oxford, has
>not made the original text available to anyone else.Selbourne said he was
>allowed to examine and translate the work on the condition that its current
>owner and location not be revealed.

"Underwhelmed" -- to put it mildly.
jrw@brown.edu