orion New Mac font

A Macintosh version of my Paleo-Hebrew font, based on the Siloam
Tunnel inscription, is now available for download on my web page.
Joel L. Breazeale put a lot of time into converting and refining this
font so it works right with Mac, and I wish to extend profuse thanks
to him for all his excellent work.  The font is already available in
TrueType and ATM format, and Joel's work now opens it up for Mac.
All versions of the font are freely distributable, so Mac users:
enjoy.  You can get it at my web site, which is in my sig below.
Dave Washburn
dwashbur@nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html