orion Woody Allen?

Orionites,
Many years ago when I was still in school, I attended a lecture by
Jacob Milgrom, I think it was about the Temple Scroll.  He opened the
lecture by citing Woody Allen's tale of the Scrolls' discovery.  As
you can imagine, this account was completely absurd and incredibly
funny.  He went on to say that the actual story was no less
fantastic, and of course he was right.

I would like to get my hands on a copy of Woody's parody.  The only
line I can remember is "Their authenticity was called into question
when it was discovered they contained the word 'Oldsmobile.'"  Does
anyone know where this tale was published, and/or how I might track
it down and get a copy?

I realize this is a silly request, but it would mean a lot.

Thanks, and I apologize for taking up bandwidth.
Dave Washburn
dwashbur@nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html