orion: Qumran Bible

Colleagues,

The Text Criticism forum this morning included the following brief note:

"By the way, since I mentioned Gene Ulrich, many on the list might not be
aware that he is currently working on a handbook-sized edition of the
biblical material from the Judaean desert, laid out in the traditional
order of the Hebrew books.  The title, as I recall, is the Qumran Bible.
I'm sure he doesn't want to be deluged by e-mail messages asking numerous
specific questions, but he might have time to update the list on the
status of his work, and perhaps give us a projected completion date. "

I send it along because I suspect that many may be interested in such a book
and also might want to keep an eye out for it when it does appear.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
Managing Editor, The Journal of Biblical Studies
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest/index.htm

jwest@highland.net