Re: Essenes, again.

Not unless you are barbara Thiering and reading these e-mail comments.I
think that it is important to debate all the issues-only the future will
judge who got it right and who came close and who was way off beam but
interesting nevertheless.Actually maybe we will never know,but just
entertain each other with interesting ideas and theories.Cheers jim veitch

>>>I thought the Thiering word was banned in all academic discussion! A joke
>>>in very bad taste, I would imagine.
>>That's a sexist remark. A clear example of patriarcal dominance. :) <
>>I think we all know that Thiering's work is discounted for reasons having
>>NOTHING to do with her gender!
>
>Oh, Judith, not so serious.
>
>Have a good Shabbos.
>
>--
>   +=========================+=========================+
>   |            /\           |                         |
>   |       ____/_ \____      |                         |
>   |       \  ___\ \  /      |                         |
>   |        \/ /  \/ /       |     Moshe Shulman       |
>   |        / /\__/_/\       | mshulman@ix.netcom.com  |
>   |       /__\ \_____\      |                         |
>   |           \  /          |                         |
>   |            \/           |                         |
>   +=========================+=========================+

Jim Veitch
Religious Studies Department
Victoria University