Re: apartment(on Orion list?)

> To second Sigrid's comments on finding an apartment in Jerusalem (or any
> other center of research).
> Finding an apartment from abroad is a difficult task.

I would like to 'third' this argument - for if I ever need a place -- I
would hope to find it through Orion - to save time.
----------End of Original Message----------

I monitor this list to keep up with what's going on with the Dead Sea
Scrolls and very much dislike sorting through unrelated messages.

There are lots of difficult tasks that aren't the objective of Orion for
which, I hope, Orion won't become a bulletin board cluttering my mailbox.

Seeking apartments isn't relevant to Dead Sea Scrolls.  My vote: find
another way (maybe there's some Israeli list); please desist.

Yirmiyahu Ben-David, Pakiyd 16
K'hiylat Ha-N'tzarim
(World-wide Congregation of Nazarene Jews)
Virtual Community Center:
www.netvision.net.il/~netzarim
Ra'anana, Israel