Aramaic Portions of Daniel

Greetings!
        Being new to this mailing list I have no idea what has gone on
before re. the DSS.  What I need to know is, of the Aramaic portions of
Daniel recovered in the DSS (approx. 98 of the possible 200 vs?!), how many
can be found in print for study, and where can they be found.

Thanks for your assistance.

                     Think About This!

	If at first you don't succeed you may want
      	 to re-evaluate your definition of success.
	It would be too much to bear to actually have
	 accomplished something only to have your
	  own limited definition of success hide
		  your accomplishments!

                        John F. Dove