Re: Durant

Dear Av,
I spent twenty years with rank and affiliation.  You are welcome to it.  I'm
just a retired GI who has visited Qumran but thinks that forbidding citation
of a particular author, even if you critically demolish him in so doing, was
not the kind of "land of the free and home of the brave" stuff I defended for
20 years.  Now, like that old soldier of the Douglas MacArthur speech, I'll
"just fade away" and let you folks with "affiliations" talk.
Regards,  Jim