Re: question

To slander a scholar such as Keith Whitelam, who has made some very
significant contributions to both the history of the South Levant and
to the history of Israel over the last two decades as both
unscholarly and anti-semitic I think requires more than purported
"clout." It requires evidence. I think both Avigdor and Yirmiyahu owe
Keith an apology for such a vicious ad hominem attack. If this
discussion has anything to do with Orion or scholarship, perhaps this
it might have value if this attempt at defamation of character become
an actual argument against what Professor Whitelam has actually
written in his book.
Thomas

  > "Palestinians"
as a pre- israelite ethnic designation is an invention of