Re: Fwd: Qumran Texts Found!! (fwd)

Since I posted the translation of the Qumran ostraca I must correct one
point which is relevant to this query.  the words given are not lo 'ammi
but lo le'ammi (l' lcmy= lamed ayin mem yod).  Obviously, lo 'ammi reminds
us of Hosea 2:1, and
this may have been in my mind and caused my error in transcribing. As for
the date, the article does say lassefirah and not lifney hassefirah as I
had actually expected it to say.
Victor Avigdor Hurowitz