orion-list Earliest copies of Daniel?

I just read a statement - in a book that I confess I have serious
doubts about - to the effect that archaeologists have found copies
of the book of Daniel that date from the Persian period.  No
reference is given.  The earliest Daniel ms I can find is 4QDan(c)
which Cross dates to the late second century BC.  Does anybody
have any idea what this writer is talking about?  He didn't say
whether it's Hebrew, Greek or anything else, he just made the
comment and left it hanging out in space.  I want to be sure I have
all the facts in hand before I go on record with a refutation.

Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated."  C. S. Lewis