Re: orion-list Essenes at Qumran: A Reality Check

Hello listers,

Just to put my oar in the water (so to speak).  I remember visiting Masada,
very near Qumram, and I wondered  some 25 years ago how they were able to
get the water for the assassination proof bath tub that Herod used there?
It is very fertile. The area where a water point was set up had plants
growing from the
runoff.

Is there any evidence that the climate has changed ?

Steve Abramowitz, JD NYU law.

For private reply, e-mail to SAbramo884@aol.com