Re: orion-list a real reality check (See Notice Below)

Although the Essenes would have used their shovel
to cover their excrement, what would someone paying a visit do? Wouldn't
any Essene community have to have a guest bathroom?

Victor:  I wondered about this also, but then wondered whether an Essene could
have a visit from anyone who wasn't an Essene?  What about the difficulty, for
example, of taking money from a non-Essene?  Were visitors welcomed?
Best Regards,
Hope Rosenbaum-Werner

             This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
      recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged,
      attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
      you have received this message in error, or are not the named
      recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and
      delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.

For private reply, e-mail to Hope_Rosenbaum_Werner@deweyballantine.com