RE: orion-list ORION: Guilty Corpses, Cultic lit, etc.

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set.  ]

Rochelle,

My analysis is in print in my article on "Judith" in the HarperCollins Bible
Dictionary.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College
For private reply, e-mail to "Suter, David" <dsuter@stmartin.edu>