orion-list Archives back on Orion site

I'm happy to report that the archives are back on the Orion site. The
results aren't all that pretty (I read the MHonArc documentation only
yesterday and figured out how to rebuild the archives; as I get the hang
of it, I'll add more whistles and bells) but at least they're accessible
and they're complete. I'll keep the list subscribed to
www.mail-archive.com as a backup.

MHonArc does not have a search option. If I have time, I'll rewrite the
search script so that it can be used with the new archives. In the
meantime, the "threading" should make it easier to find discussions.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>