orion-list archives

The archives are now available, beginning from my recent test message, at
http://www.mail-archive.com/orion%40panda.mscc.huji.ac.il/

There are no guarantees that the archives will be up-to-date or even in
existence a year from now. Our old archive system had to be scrapped when
Apache was upgraded and permission to access directories directly was no
longer available. A well-meaning sys op installed MonHarc during the summer
and then got swamped with work in the fall and wasn't able to finish
ironing out the problems. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the
program to set it up myself. So this is what there is for the present. It's
not ideal (I have absolutely no control over these archives) but it's free
and it's a stop-gap measure.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-2063
Chief of Publications                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly
For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>