orion-list Re: who is the well-known Karaite?

Zeitlin, in his The Zadokite Fragments (JQR MS 1) 1952, page 10,
quotes a passage in Hebrew mentioning, inter alia, the sons of
Zadok, the holy priests etc. He does not tell who wrote this
passage, but merely states: "we know this passage was written by a
well-known Karaite".
I consulted a Hebraist working on Genizah fragments, who in turn
consulted colleagues, but up to now no-one has identified this
passage or the well-known Karaite. Which well-known Karaite wrote
in Hebrew?
Even though the passage is only indirectly (or not at all) related to
the DSS, I hope that some-one can enlighten me.

Eibert Tigchelaar
University of Groningen, Netherlands
For private reply, e-mail to "E.J.C. Tigchelaar" <E.J.C.Tigchelaar@theol.rug.nl>