orion-list Rohrhirsch database PS

Here's an explanatory note I just received from Dr. Rohrhirsch, concerning
the database:

"At the moment there are only the finds inside the databes which was
published in NTOA SA and translated in German by me (NTOA SA 1A)  (=all
the finds with inventory numbers). The finds of the caves are not included
at the moment. But a lot of additional informations wad made at example:
Referencet to the PAM, or to older publications written by de Vaux and the
important finds of Broshi and Eshel in 1999 etc."

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>