Re: orion-list bookshop New York (See Notice Below)

If anyone can refute my response, I will be most happy!
Victor

I certainly do not refute your response.  I live in NYC and buy most of my books
on line.  However, I would recomend a trip to Labyrith Books (112th Street
between Broadway and Amsterdam).  I raced over there to buy Neuberger's
Astronomy and History for the amazing price of less than $15, and wished I had a
couple of hours to look around.
Best Regards,
Hope Rosenbaum-Werner

       This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received
this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately
notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and delete this e-mail message from your
computer. Thank you.

For private reply, e-mail to Hope_Rosenbaum_Werner@deweyballantine.com