orion-list DSS 4Q270

All,
    In a recent letter to the editor of BR, Dr Andrew Steinmann placed an
emphasis upon a translation of 4Q270. Steinmann quoted the following
translation from DJD
XVIII: "And the exact interpretation of the eras of Israel's blindness to all
of these things is defined in the Book of the Division of Times into their
Jubileess and Weeks."
    Too bad that I don't have a copy of DJD XVIII around. Would someone
please
send me the Hebrew text for the above quoted line?
    Thanks,

Virgil Brown
White Oak, Texas
For private reply, e-mail to Virgbrown1@aol.com