Re: orion-list 4th Orion symposium volume contents

At 10:51 AM 10/6/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Virgil,
>While  I sent the message just above, I reeived a site has been updated
>message.
>I was able to jump to the site.
>I think that Orion should use hyperlink more.
>Steve Abramowitz

The reason I don't usually include a direct link is because I prefer that
people go through the "front door" (i.e., the home page) so that the hit is
recorded on the counter. Because the URL appears in my sig and there is a
comprehensive site index, it seemed unnecessary for me to type out our long
URLs.

Avital

 /'''\'.        Avital Pinnick, in Israel
{  \  } 'o      Avital's Fiber Page / Israel Fiber Network
 \__\/ __|_     http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/3211
 ---'''  \      List Mom, TechSpin@egroups.com
For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>