Re: orion-list 4th Orion symposium volume contents

In a message dated 09/17/2000 11:24:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
SAbramo884@aol.com writes:

<< Listers
 I am interested in this topic but I cannot seem to jump to it with  AOL I
 wonder if am*   jump to the web site is possible with an  highlighted or
 underlined or does the "shmtl: "    at the end of the address represent an
 error?
 Steve Abramowitz
 For private reply, e-mail to SAbramo884@aol.com >>

Steve,
    Try this idea. Copy and paste the following web address to the web
address space at the top and center of your AOL page. To help you do it, I
copied the address from Avital's message and pasted it below.

http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/orion/publications/4SymTOC.shtml

    Now if that does not work, double click on the hyperlink below and it
will take you where you want to go.

<A HREF="http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/orion/publications/4SymTOC.shtml">
Historical Perspectives: Table of Contents</A>

    Best,
Virgil Brown
White Oak, Texas
For private reply, e-mail to Virgbrown1@aol.com