orion-list site map is back

Someone pointed out to me that the site map was useful for a quick
overview of the site, so it is now back (new format, which I hope is
easier to read and navigate). The site index has been added to the text
links on the home page and to the pulldown menus.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
Chief of Publications                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>