Re: orion-list Seth in Josephus

> Dear Listers:
> I saw a public TV show on the founding of the Mormon church by Joseph Smith.
> It stated that the Mormon bible was translated from a book written in
> Egyptian.
>
> What language was used?  Was there any relation to the query about Seth?

The Book of Mormon is a hoax, pure and simple.  It has no relation to the
Dead Sea Scrolls, Egyptian language, history or anything else, and it sure
has no place on this list.

If you'd like more info on this, contact me privately.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
Why do the job right when you can do it again?
For private reply, e-mail to David Washburn <dwashbur@nyx.net>