Re: orion-list Dead Sea Scrolls in Sydney: online lecture

> Is the Sydney DSS lecture available after the live presentation?
>  Ken Share
>  For private reply, e-mail to TextMatters@aol.com

  I'm not sure which lecture you're referring to here, but there was a panel
discussion scheduled Friday by Tov, Vermes and Schiffman that the Austrialian
Broadcasting Corp carried live on the Internet. Seems I found a mention on
the museum's website that the discussion would be available in text and audio
format on July 18, if memory serves me. If that's what you want, dig around
in the ABC's website and you'll find it. Here's a place to start:
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/features/scrolls/about.htm.

David Crowder
For private reply, e-mail to CDavidCrowder@cs.com