orion-list Israel Museum web site

Virtual Jerusalem has just launched "A Virtual Visit to the Israel
Museum." It appears to be mostly audio interviews with museum officials.
There are pictures from a few exhibits, including the recent Yoko Ono
exhibit, but I didn't see anything on the Dead Sea Scrolls. If they add a
scrolls section, then I'll put the URL on the Orion links page.

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/israelmuseum/israelmuseum.htm

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>