orion-list Teacher of Righteousness

    I am currently reading a book entitled "The First Messiah" written by
Michael Wise. In his book he identifies the teacher of righteousness as an
old man named Judah who was part of the temple establishment. Is this
commonly accepted among scholars, or this open to debate? If so I would like
to hear from others who this teacher of righteousness is.

Best WIshes,
Michael McDougal
ammcdougal@aol.com
For private reply, e-mail to AMMcDougal@aol.com