orion-list Bibliographical request

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

I've had my Interlibrary Loan person at the Saint Martin's Library looking
for an unpublished dissertation by M. Ohana entitled Le Targum Palestinien
et la Halaka, completed at the University of Barcelona in 1972, and so far
she has not been able to identify a source.  Can anyone help me identify a
library that holds a copy that would respond to an ILL request?

Please reply privately.

Thanks,

David Suter
Saint Martin's College