RE: orion-list Bannus and Josephus

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

I think not, George.  What you did was to question the academic integrity of
the correspondents to the list, which was uncalled for.  While I applaud
your efforts to elicit comment on the passage from the Vita, which have
drawn out some significant responses, the implication behind your remarks,
even if unintended, was inappropriate.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College
For private reply, e-mail to "Suter, David" <dsuter@stmartin.edu>