orion-list Orion-list IOSCS Call for Papers

To subscribers to Orion,

The International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies
will hold its Annual Meeting in Nashville in conjunction with the
AAR-SBL.

If you are working in Septuagint Stuides please consider submitting
an abstract for consideration in our program. The topic areas are
open to any paper treating issues in Septuagint Studies. Please
send your abstract along with the standard SBL participation form
(for program copy purposes) to me at the address in the signature below.
If you have any questions you may contact me at the email address
below.

Please feel free to distribute this call to other electronic lists as seems
appropriate.

Thank you,
Ben Wright
Vice-President, IOSCS

--
Benjamin G. Wright, Associate Professor, Religion Studies,
Dept. of Religion Studies

Email: BGW1@LEHIGH.EDU
Tel.: (610) 758-3344; Fax: (610) 758-3391

"Birthdays, you might as well get used to them 'cause
            they happen, ready or not." -Eeyore-

For private reply, e-mail to Benjamin Wright <bgw1@lehigh.edu>