orion-list admin: Rechabite text

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, George Brooks wrote:
> As a service to the Orion, I thought I would provide some
> text from a translation by James H. Charlesworth called THE
> HISTORY OF THE RECHABITES, Vol. I: The Greek
> Recension (Scholars Press (c) 1982).  There appears to be

1. Please don't post copyrighted material to the list. See Rule 11 of the
info letter: "Do not post copyrighted material (e.g., newspaper articles,
articles posted on web sites) unless you own the copyright or have the
copyright owner's permission to do so. Please include a note stating that
permission has been granted, as well as proper acknowledgements."

2. If you need to break up a posting into two pieces then it's too long.
See second part of Rule 11: "If the material exceeds 4K, consult with the
moderator first. It is permitted to quote small sections of an article in
the course of a discussion as this constitutes "fair use." Posting URLs
for web sites is permitted."

If you no longer have the info letter, you can read the rules of this list
on our web site.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>