orion-list Let it drop

Stephen Goranson and Greg Doudna-- time to get out of the sandbox. A
25-year-old paper is about as relevant as a gr. 3 report card.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                      tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibliography/web            fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.