Re: orion-list A Theory of Qumran Theories...

At 09:01 PM 01/07/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]

I very much like Schiffman's work. He takes an obvious POV: The people who
wrote the DSS were a part of Judaism, and so that is where we should look
to gain an understanding of them and what they believed/practiced.

moshe shulman mshulman@NOSPAMix.netcom.com    718-436-7705
CHASSIDUS.NET - Yoshav Rosh            http://www.chassidus.net
Outreach Judaism                       http://www.outreachjudaism.org/
ICQ# 52009254