orion-list Quick 11QPs(a) question

11QPs(a), the very odd Psalms scroll, lacks Psalm 110.  However,
fragment D includes the latter half of Psalm 109.  I'm wondering
what the latest theories are about placement of this fragment, and
how likely it is that Psalm 110 did exist somewhere near it in a
portion of the scroll that hasn't survived?  It takes me about 2
weeks to get access to the DJD volume, and I'm hoping somebody
has it handy and can do a quick check on this for me?  Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
                                   Psalm 86:11
For private reply, e-mail to "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur@nyx.net>